Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

This is a response to: Dominique's Eviction Interview with THR, How Her Religion Was Disrespected
Thunderclap
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 06/29/05
Loc: Houston, TX
However, She didn't realize that God would never ordain being in BB because the only way to win is through lies, manipulation and backstabbing.
07/24/17 11:19 PM

Isaiah 41:10 is what she is quoting when she says he is always with her. again, she needs to read Psalms 7.

It is next to impossible to win in BB without manipulating the circumstances, withholding information or being deceitful. All those things are considered sin in the bible.

When a christian sins he cuts himself from God.

Finally Psalms 23 says 'The Lord is my shepard, I shall not want.' Last time I checked, the purpose of BB is winning $500k and that is a want. Phippians 4:19 says God shall supply all your needs.

So no Paul and Xmas didn't attack her religion or belief. They simply pointed out her hypocracy.

My Mermaid fiction Try it!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dominique's Eviction Interview with THR, How Her Religion Was Disrespected
bbrianbb17
07/24/17 03:26 PM
xx * However, She didn't realize that God would never ordain being in BB because the only way to win is through lies, manipulation and backstabbing.
Thunderclap
07/24/17 11:19 PM
xx * Of course God is always with us (for strength), but he is not going to pedal your tricycle. NT
JustNo
07/24/17 03:36 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3054
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)