Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Second Chances and Rookie Mistakes
07/24/17 01:26 AM

Big Brother recap: Second Chances and Rookie Mistakes

With high stakes, will players learn from the past?

Aubry Bracco

Posted on July 23, 2017 at 11:17pm EDT

Dear Big Brother houseguests,

Tell us this: When will you learn? Have you watched this show or any others before blasting your mediocre strategy and social play on television and laptop screens across the country? I’m not trying to play armchair quarterback here. I’ve made my own fair share of mistakes playing games, but you guys keep racking up more rookie-level mistakes than “The Little Giants” before the championship game.

There are character archetypes in reality television. But what the houseguests don’t seem to realize is that there are archetypal trajectories too. Certain player patterns are mainstays over the years. Let’s stop red-light-style in honor of the HOH Competition and consider a few examples:

(1) Dominant alpha players have a tendency to get arrogant and complacent just before the rug gets pulled out from under them (Cody 1.0). (2) Players who mock others about being on the bottom end up eating their words (Josh to Jessica and Cody). (3) Overtly coupling up is a one-way ticket to disaster (Cody + Jessica = Jody 1.0 and Jody 2.0).

As much as some players say Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-13/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Second Chances and Rookie Mistakes
Dreamer Administrator
07/24/17 01:26 AM
xx * Kevin looks like he has a beer belly in this picture lol
BELISIMA
07/24/17 02:00 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7399
Thread Tags: Big Brother recap: Second Chances and Rookie Mistakes

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)