Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
University of Tennessee alumna Dominique Cooper eliminated on 'Big Brother'
07/22/17 04:49 AM

University of Tennessee alumna Dominique Cooper eliminated on 'Big Brother'

Maggie Jones, USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee Published 10:18 p.m. ET July 20, 2017

After calling out her former allies and losing the Power of Veto competition, University of Tennessee alumna Dominique Cooper was evicted from the "Big Brother" house Thursday night.

The other houseguests unanimously voted to send Cooper home over fellow eviction nominee Jessica Graf during the show's live vote.

In her final plea on Thursday, Cooper thanked God, CBS and apologized to her former allies for calling them out.

In an interview with host Julie Chen after the eviction, Chen asked Cooper what she would've done differently.

"Be quiet. ... And I'm such an open book, and I had the mandate to come in the house and be Dominique ... it's important to just wait things out and to see what you're perceiving is true," said Cooper.

All hope isn't lost for Cooper, however. She has a chance to return to the show on a special episode of "Big Brother" at 8 p.m. Friday on CBS. Read on here: http://www.knoxnews.com/story/entertainment/2017/07/21/university-tennessee-alumna-dominique-cooper-eliminated-big-brother/485447001/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* University of Tennessee alumna Dominique Cooper eliminated on 'Big Brother'
Dreamer Administrator
07/22/17 04:49 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2383
Thread Tags: Dominique BB19, University of Tennessee alumna Dominique Cooper eliminated on 'Big Brother'

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)