Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Battle Back Bros
07/22/17 03:33 AM

Big Brother recap: Battle Back Bros

No one puts Jessica in a corner

Justin Kirkland

Welcome to Battle Back (SHOWDOWN) Night. You’re asking, “Why did you place that gigantic all-caps SHOWDOWN in the middle of our typical Battle Back Night?” Oh, well, let me tell you. Though we’ve gotten used to the first four houseguests having a chance to return to the game, this year’s format is a bit different. The four start with a maze challenge, and the top two finishers advance to a final round. At that final round, only one competitor will win, but there’s no guarantee that he or she will return to the game. The current houseguests have a chance to stop this winning loser in a showdown. The house will choose a competitor to challenge that person and potentially send all four packing.

Rope Maze: Cameron, Jillian, Cody, Dominique

So, three houseguests run out, ready to tackle this first maze comp, and then Cody walks out with no emotion because we all have our roles in life. It seems at first that Cody has no finesse, but after a few screw-ups, it’s actually Jillian and Cameron who seem to have the hardest time using a gentle hand. Dominique essentially leaves her ball in the same place for extended periods of time while whispering, “Help me, Jesus.” But Jesus was clearly on vacation because it was Cameron who seemed to find his focus, landing his ball in the final slot and securing the second competitor slot.

Billboard Bashers: Cameron, Cody Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-12/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Battle Back Bros
Dreamer Administrator
07/22/17 03:33 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2043
Thread Tags: Cody BB19, Cameron BB19, Jillian BB19, Dominique BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)