Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: The Art of Chaos ~ Big Brother Jedis harness the force of chaos
07/17/17 02:44 AM

Big Brother recap: The Art of Chaos

Big Brother Jedis harness the force of chaos

Aubry Bracco
Posted on July 16, 2017 at 11:31pm EDT

If you’re as sick of the corny puns as I am, I have good news — Christmas is no longer the gift that keeps on giving. It’s Cody! Last week, the Big Brother house had a nasty case of the warts. At first glance, it looked like those nasties hopped out the door with V-Toad Cody, but it turns out Cody spread a virus when he told Paul that Mark and Dominique knew about Cody’s plan to backdoor the vet. The name of that virus is paranoia, my friends, and on Big Brother it spreads faster than whooping cough at a boarding school. More on paranoia and chaos later. 3, 2, 1, blast off!

The houseguests launch into an HoH competition that’s intergalactic mayhem as space cadets cling to a wall while they’re aggressively pelted by gak reminiscent of Nickelodeon’s ’90s favorite, Double Dare. The whimsy of slime aside, this whole business of winning the competition gets heavy real quickly. Jessica invokes the memory of Cody like he’s a dead relative who’s an angel on her shoulder to help her overcome the pain, and Alex says more prayers than I’ve heard at most Catholic funerals. Now I’m curious — does God watch the live feeds?

Apparently he does, because Alex wins, edging out Elena, but not before making a deal that she won’t come after Elena’s people (Mark, Paul, Raven, Matt, and Dominique). Alex snags her HoH key as the houseguests return from the backyard and compares Big Brother to the Hunger Games. She isn’t wrong. Chaos is about to ensue. “May the odds be ever in your favor.” Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-9/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: The Art of Chaos ~ Big Brother Jedis harness the force of chaos
Dreamer Administrator
07/17/17 02:44 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 672
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Jillian BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Ramses BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)