Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Julie Chen predicts which showmance will last the longest
07/07/17 11:23 PM

Big Brother: Julie Chen predicts which showmance will last the longest

Dalton Ross@DaltonRoss

Posted on July 7, 2017 at 1:07pm EDT

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Cody appeared to blow up his game with the attempt to nominate Paul and then putting Christmas on the block, but did he get a raw deal in having to nominate five different people due to various factors?
JULIE CHEN:
As I often tell my 7-year-old when he complains of injustice: “As Scar (the evil, power-hungry brother of the Lion King Mufasa) says, ‘Life’s not fair,’ and he proceeds to eat the little rat scurrying past him.” And another thing, Cody was LOVING having that power and instilling fear in everyone; his eyes were dancing with glee and he was practically smacking his lips. If you ask me (and ya did!), he got rid of TWO people he didn’t like during his one reign… Megan, who he told in front of the whole house (in a very mean and humiliating way) that he doesn’t like her, and Jillian who I am sure he has zero respect for. In short, he didn’t get a raw deal — he got more power than he bargained for in his one week reign!

Paul got the first Den of Temptation advantage, giving him safety for three weeks, but that means no more D.O.T. advantages for him for the rest of the summer. Since you can only get one, would you rather get an advantage early in the game to get settled, or chance it and save it for later?
In Paul’s unique case, he got his D.O.T. perk right when he needed it. Let’s face it, he very likely would have been evicted had he not. I don’t care how good Paul’s social game is, Cody may have been able to intimidate and/or convince the house: “Let’s get rid of the vet! Who’s with me??!!!!” There’s no set formula if getting the D.O.T. is better early or late in the game. Getting it ANYTIME is the right time! Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/07/07/big-brother-julie-chen-showmance/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Julie Chen predicts which showmance will last the longest
Dreamer Administrator
07/07/17 11:23 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1680
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)