Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: Everybody Loves Christmas - ‘Personally, I love Christmas, too’
07/06/17 09:48 PM

Big Brother recap: Everybody Loves Christmas

‘Personally, I love Christmas, too’

Darren Franich

Posted on July 6, 2017 at 10:58pm EDT

Nobody hates Christmas. How could you hate Christmas? “There’s a lot of people in this house that love Christmas,” explains Jessica. “Personally, I love Christmas, too.” (Print that on a T-shirt, Jessica, wear it around the house: Personally, I Love Christmas, Too.) Jessica doesn’t understand why Cody done what he done. Nobody does, truthfully, but only Jessica has to walk upstairs to the HoH thronebed and speak to him as only showmantic partners can speak. “I honestly don’t know how to feel right now,” says Jessica. “I’m angry at you for ruining the peace in the house.”

Give Cody some credit. He is a creature of his circumstances. The times have made this man. He has nominated five people for the chopping block this week, surely some kind of first-week record. Sure, Cody might look like gold medalist Michael Phelps after accidentally ingesting the Pym Particle and shrinking down to fit inside a baseball cap. Sure, Cody walked into these final nominations a friend to all the common people and walked out public enemy No. 1.

But it’s not his fault, you see, it’s not his fault. “It’s not on me!” he protests. That won’t wash with his fellow houseguests. Downstairs, Paul goes on a tirade, and Paul is the sort of man who wakes up mid-tirade. Someone took a shot at him, and missed? Enter Ragnarok. Wearing a headband and pink shorts, beard blazing with rage sweat, Paul looked like the angriest man at the Cabo Aerobics Retreat. His anger was matched by the other contestants. “He just f—ed up all the good s—!” said Christmas. “He f—ed every single one of us!” said Elena — not literally, but maybe this is a prophecy, given how many pheromones the Danish psycho-geneticists who run Big Brother have pumped into the house this season. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-5/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: Everybody Loves Christmas - ‘Personally, I love Christmas, too’
Dreamer Administrator
07/06/17 09:48 PM
xx * Not This Xmas they don't.
msmarya
07/12/17 06:46 PM
xx * I don't love Christmas NT
hannah54
07/08/17 08:45 PM
xx * sitting out is the same as losing first so no big deal.. if anything it makes her vulnerable NT
johnnycat
07/07/17 03:01 PM
xx * She needs to be pulled from the game especially now since she is having surgery on Monday. NT
GreenWilderness
07/07/17 11:16 AM
xx * I think she plays victim well and is a serious threat in this game. NT
sassyw
07/07/17 10:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7079
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Jillian BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Ramses BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)