Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: The Temptation of Escape The summer of temptation knows no bounds
07/02/17 11:04 PM

Big Brother recap: The Temptation of Escape

The summer of temptation knows no bounds

Aubry Bracco

Posted on July 2, 2017 at 11:09pm EDT

We’re three episodes in, and Big Brother 19 proves something I already knew. I’m glad I played Big Brother’s outdoor counterpart, Survivor, because living in a closed space with a pack of reality personalities would activate my claustrophobia big time. Let’s be clear about this: There’s simply no means of escape on Big Brother unless you’re out of the game. Sure, there’s access to a backyard. But in my book, fake turf reminiscent of the Brady Bunch lawn (in the words of Jeff Probst reading votes at a tribal council with hidden immunity idols) Does. Not. Count.

Now that my Survivor participation is out of the way and you know where I’m coming from, let’s get down to business: Megan’s out of the game. What the heck happened, and where do the houseguests go from here?

Kicking the night off, Megan is fresh off a confrontation with Josh and a blunt nomination from Cody, who told her, “I just don’t like you.” It’s not long before things get messier than a cafeteria food fight. Jessica calls Alex “Pao-Pao,” referencing her resemblance to season 16 houseguest Paola Shea. Then, Megan tells Alex that Jessica was racist and called Alex a “Panda.” When word gets back to Jessica that Megan accused her of being racist, Jessica expresses her desire to “snap [Megan] in half,” and decides to cut the cord on the house-wide game of telephone. She tells Alex her side of the story, and Alex immediately confronts Megan for falsely accusing Jessica of being racist. Megan feels the walls closing in. Unable to calm herself down, she retreats to the diary room and never comes out while Kevin laments his inability to comfort her via text with a “a few mojos” since he doesn’t have a phone. A few hours later, the houseguests are told Megan is out of the game. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-episode-3/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: The Temptation of Escape The summer of temptation knows no bounds
Dreamer Administrator
07/02/17 11:04 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 799
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Cameron BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Jillian BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Megan BB19, Ramses BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)