Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Premiere Night was Tempting, All Right
06/30/17 08:41 PM

Premiere Night was Tempting, All Right.
Thursday, June 29, 2017
By FeedWatcher

Well, last night was an action-packed two hours, and we haven't even started the first HoH competition yet. I'm already overwhelmed just trying to figure out how to present all of the information coherently. Plus, I'm a little rusty since I rarely post during the BB off-season. I think the best course of action is to just get started and see where things go....

Julie Chen isn't playing around tonight, because as the show starts she lets us know that before the end of the two-hour episode, there will be a temptation for someone to win $25,000 and a "former fan favorite" may "get back into the game". She also threatens to send someone home tonight, too, but it all depends how well the other house guests can "avoid temptation".

SPOILER ALERT: They couldn't. Avoid the temptation, that is.

Then we meet the house guests in two groups of eight, and it's fun to see them in their natural habitats, pretending to live their daily lives before they enter captivity.

Alex Ow really got the Gamer Girl footage, as they showed her getting in a little go cart ride (or whatver) and playing video games, but apparently with a wireless console (or whatever) that wasn't even turned on, according to some sharp-eyed nerds.

I thought Alex came across extremely well last night, playing a tough and brazen game, as well as a very strong competitor. I expect to see some fireworks from Alex and her sharp tongue, perhaps as early as Thursday night. Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2017/06/premiere-night-was-tempting-all-right.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Premiere Night was Tempting, All Right
Dreamer Administrator
06/30/17 08:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1401
Thread Tags: Alex BB19, Cameron BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Jillian BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Megan BB19, Ramses BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)