Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother premiere recap: Friendship Is the Word
06/28/17 09:16 PM

Big Brother premiere recap: Friendship Is the Word

Your boy (and summer’s most popular house party) is back

Justin Kirkland

Posted on June 28, 2017 at 10:18pm EDT

Once a year, Julie Chen stands up from behind the table of The Talk, smooths out her skirt, and announces with a heavy sigh, “Let’s go deal with these kids again.” And then, without moving, she disappears into thin air and manifests in the redecorated Big Brother house. She pivots around, immediately looking for an exit because Julie is a sane woman. Julie isn’t like the other 17 crazies playing this game. She’s not tempted by the excitement of fame.

But 17 of these fools are… tempted, I mean. Big Brother is back with a (pretty much) whole new crop of contestants and a revamped house that is designed for temptation. Of course, we go through our series of people finding keys to the house in painfully obvious places, like grills and BIBLES. But at the end of the day, season 19 looks stacked with equal parts meatheads, drama queens, superfans, and one boy… you know the one.

But back to this season’s theme: TEMPTATION! The house is covered in apples and snakes and unlimited Domino’s pizza and cheap red wine. Whoa, sorry, strike those last two… That’s my temptations. And upon entering the house, this group is going to be automatically tempted. Alex, Mark, Ramses, and Elena enter first, and Ramses goes full throttle. I mean like… a personality on 14 that needs to pull it down to a responsible 5. Jason, Dominique, Kevin, and Christmas follow with a much more manageable attitude. But deeper inside, Christmas announces in the diary room that she’s here to eat souls. Keep an eye on that crazy train, because that psychosis is how you win the show. Read on here: http://ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-19-premiere/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother premiere recap: Friendship Is the Word
Dreamer Administrator
06/28/17 09:16 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1354
Thread Tags: Big Brother premiere recap: Friendship Is the Word

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)