Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Julie Chen on the Big Brother: OTT finale: 'I was and I wasn't surprised'
12/03/16 01:18 AM

Julie Chen on the Big Brother: OTT finale: 'I was and I wasn't surprised'

by Dalene Rovenstine

//snip//

Do you think Jason made the right call taking Kryssie to the final three?
I do think Jason made the right decision by taking Kryssie over Justin. Justin, I suspect, probably had a nice following and would have been harder to beat.

What do you think Jason did differently this time around to get him to the finale?
I think Jason came in with a fan base, which helped him stay safe in the beginning. The other houseguests feared targeting him and getting backlash from America. This allowed him to really play the game. And he was good at it

Jason has such a big online following — enough to get him voted back into the house this season. Were you surprised Morgan received more votes than him for the win?
I was and I wasn’t surprised to see Morgan win over Jason. I think the last week Jason may have lost some votes because of being a little negative. Also, America loves an underdog and Morgan was sitting by herself with two people against her. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/12/02/big-brother-ott-julie-chen-finale

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Julie Chen on the Big Brother: OTT finale: 'I was and I wasn't surprised'
Dreamer Administrator
12/03/16 01:18 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 4644
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)