HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

moeopoly
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/05/13
Big Brother: Over the Top's Morgan on Her "Underdog" Victory (TVGuide.com Exit Interview)
12/02/16 11:25 AM

Big Brother: Over the Top's Morgan on Her "Underdog" Victory

By: Joyce Eng | Dec 2, 2016 2:19 PM EST

For the second time in two months, a woman beat a man on Big Brother, as Morgan beat Jason to become the first Over the Top winner Thursday -- and she still can't believe it.
It's still so surreal. I woke up and still had to pinch myself. 'Oh, my gosh, I'm not in the Big Brother house for once. I actually won.' I still can't believe it," she tells TVGuide.com. "To be the first female winner of Big Brother: Over the Top and to be its first winner ever is just so crazy.
Less than 20,000 votes separated the final two. So how did the last Ball Smasher standing defeat the returning vet whom almost everyone predicted would win? See what Morgan has to say below -- and find out if she'll share the $250,000 with Alex.

....Read on here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-over-the-top-morgan-exit-interview/

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top's Morgan on Her "Underdog" Victory (TVGuide.com Exit Interview)
moeopoly *
12/02/16 11:25 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 608
Thread Tags: Morgan BBOTT

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)