HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Over the Top recap: And the winner is... Julie crowns the winner on the season finale
12/01/16 07:35 PM

Big Brother: Over the Top recap: And the winner is...

Julie crowns the winner on the season finale

by Rachel DeSantis

Posted December 1 2016 — 9:50 PM EST

Well, how’s that for an ending?! That’s right folks, we’ve officially reached the end of the inaugural season of Big Brother: Over the Top, meaning that for the first time in six months, my Wednesday nights are free! All jokes aside, this season was really something else. The fact that it was streaming only notwithstanding, the season felt different than usual — there truly was an insane amount of tears and fights and arguing. I’ve been watching since season 12, so maybe I’m missing an early season, but this has got to have been the most bitter, divisive season of the show ever. But wasn’t it fun?

The finale was set up a little bit differently from finales past since there’s no jury for this version, so let’s roll through the highlights of what was really just an extended clip show:
Kryssie, Morgan, and Jason summing up their time on the show was so painfully scripted and I felt like I was watching someone give a presentation in a high school public speaking class
Shane got rid of his long hair!!!! Julie asks Danielle what the status of their relationship is (they’re officially together) but we all know the real question is whether she digs the fresh cut or not. They’re sweet though, I hope they make it and don’t break my heart like Nicole and Hayden did. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/recap/big-brother-over-the-top-season-1-finale

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Edited (12/01/16 08:03 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top recap: And the winner is... Julie crowns the winner on the season finale
Dreamer Administrator
12/01/16 07:35 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 946
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)