Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

This is a response to: and starting rigging the am nom .. all the polls were right about carepack and am nom up until alex and morgan were "voted" up... stop with am vote
mountain_mama
Mostly lurking
Reged: 08/29/15
Loc: Pennsylvania
bbott has let us down, changing cp to include Shelbys safety was wrong and hoh shoulda been best out of 3 or co hoh. Production, but out
11/23/16 10:40 PM

we all have been watching bb and love it so much, but when we stayed up till 5 am east time to watch hoh and then have Shelby have problems, then Jason who truly won and Shelby redo it and then give it to Shelby even though Jason had the better time left us thinking we were played, fooled and ripped off. Let the show go on the way it should and production needs to stop interfering to save certain people and then turn around and break Whitney and Dani's heart by rigging it for 2 self centered spoiled brats, that is not what we paid to watch. you shoulda put a disclaimer on the first night letting us know that if certain people were going to be evicted you were going to fix it so they didn't.. how fair is that to the others. so they signed contracts, cbs and bbott lost credablity with viewer and for their rigging things right in front of our eyes, I feel played as do the others in our chat room. just let it play out fair and square, stop recruiting people, and only have fans on. and cast a variety of people , not one side of girls who think they are better but talk smack about the rest of the house. and then a mixture on the other side who didn't just hide in hoh or other rooms and not communicate with the other side.. the casting, the production interference, makes us feel cheated and for that you should offer refunds cbs to those who were devoted to the show.. now you made a mockery out of it.. if you plan on bbott2, stay out of it and let the chips fall where they may. we want a game that is fair to all houseguests, regardless of who the ratings tell you is the favorites. I probably wont ever watch bbott unless you promise not to change things to favor certain people over others.. it says you can , but you should not and the viewers will love you for butting out, we hate that you butted in... you made fools out of viewers and for that you ought to be ashamed that you took our money and gave cps to whomever you wanted and changed what they were to suit you. we did not pay each month to make you happy , we paid to have a great season of big brother. stay out of it or let us know in advance that you will be cheating for some guest so we can cancel before being made fools of..

NnQoUv

Edited (11/23/16 10:43 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is ‘Big Brother: Over the Top’ (and the franchise in general) being hurt by some of its fans?
MyBestBud
11/23/16 12:41 PM
xx * I can see someone making a mistake in casting, but why did they continue to allow the vile threats and malicious lies about Shelby by Jason NT
dollady
11/23/16 10:45 PM
xx * Re: Dollady---you are so correct!
OKGwennie
11/27/16 10:06 PM
xx * The old BB we all fell in love with & enjoyed changed the minute they cast vile, crude & unattractive (in personalities)(aka Jason) HG's who feel
spikewells *
11/23/16 05:43 PM
xx * and starting rigging the am nom .. all the polls were right about carepack and am nom up until alex and morgan were "voted" up... stop with am vote
kristimcbain
11/23/16 09:53 PM
xx * bbott has let us down, changing cp to include Shelbys safety was wrong and hoh shoulda been best out of 3 or co hoh. Production, but out
mountain_mama
11/23/16 10:40 PM
xx * u are completely wrong and inaccurate. NT
moeopoly *
11/24/16 05:40 AM
xx * No, it actually changed when BB production leaned towards their favorites to win. NT
DaniTheWinner
11/23/16 06:28 PM
xx * Bizarre Morgan Care Package Was Just Too Much
KooDayTah
11/28/16 05:25 AM
xx * Agree. For me, it started with BB11. NT
MisterMac *
11/23/16 10:22 PM
xx * BB8 with the Donatos ... But that's when I started, and production rigging is the only BB I've ever known. NT
jfung79 *
11/25/16 01:10 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 6529
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)