Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

moeopoly
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 09/05/13
Big Brother: Over the Top's Danielle: Jason Staying in the Game Means More to Me (Exit Interview - TvGuide.com)
11/18/16 12:37 PM

Big Brother: Over the Top's Danielle: Jason Staying in the Game Means More to Me

by Joyce Eng | Nov 18, 2016 2:09 PM EST

For all the backstabbing, lying and scheming on Big Brother: Over the Top, we've now had two people give up their games for their BFFs in the house. Two weeks after Scott bowed out for Alex, Danielle did the same Wednesday for Jason.
"I just felt like that was something I could give to Jason," she tells TVGuide.com. "I don't think I would ever be able to give him anything better than that. 'You know what? You take this. I'm going to bow out gracefully. I had a good run. It was fun, but I want to see you win it.'"
Few would've foreseen Danielle's undying loyalty to Jason at the beginning of the season, when she was in a googly-eyed showmance with Shane, whose eviction in Week 3, Danielle admits, was "probably the best thing to happen to me in the game."

See what else the single mom from California has to say about her time in the house, who she's rooting for besides Jason, and if she's actually moving to North Carolina for Shane. Read on here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-over-the-top-danielle-exit-interview/

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top's Danielle: Jason Staying in the Game Means More to Me (Exit Interview - TvGuide.com)
moeopoly *
11/18/16 12:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1095
Thread Tags: Danielle BBOTT, interview

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)