Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Over the Top recap: Cry me a river | The tears flow as a houseguest gets the boot in part two of the double eviction
11/11/16 05:48 PM

Big Brother: Over the Top recap: Cry me a river

The tears flow as a houseguest gets the boot in part two of the double eviction

by Rachel DeSantis

Posted November 11 2016 — 6:50 PM EST

Big Brother: Over the Top hardly gave us a chance to miss it before it was back for more with a special episode to fill us in on what went down during a very dramatic, and very, very tearful, double eviction.

We get one last glimpse of Alex (miss you, girl) in the house, as we get a peek at her final moments. Shelby finally reveals to her alliance members that she’s not actually a waitress, but a law student, and Alex is absolutely shocked. Like so shocked, that I’d almost be mildly offended if I were Shelby that Alex couldn’t possibly believe I was that smart. Now that Shelby’s revealed something, the sisters decide it’s finally time to clue her in on their little secret, and Shelby is floored but says it all makes sense because they have the same nose.

The one and only Rachel Reilly makes a visit to host the HOH comp, and although all the contestants act excited, I genuinely do wonder which of them actually knew who she was. Danielle certainly did, though, because she spent the ENTIRE competition staring lovingly at Rachel with a happy grin on her face. It comes down to a dramatic four-way tie, but in the end, Danielle does her idol proud and wins Head of Household. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/recap/big-brother-over-the-top-season-1-episode-6-2

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top recap: Cry me a river | The tears flow as a houseguest gets the boot in part two of the double eviction
Dreamer Administrator
11/11/16 05:48 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1387
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)