Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

This is a response to: Nice to see a former HG that has actually caught up and sees what is being said/done. I agree with Scott, LNJ behaviour is repulsive. NT
Kat2some
Mostly lurking
Reged: 11/09/16
Loc: California
Re: Nice to see a former HG that has actually caught up and sees what is being said/done. I agree with Scott, LNJ behaviour is repulsive.
11/09/16 04:29 AM

I agree that LNJ are terrible and overnight they have only gotten worse. Makes me feel disgusted but also very sad for the BS . Empathy means nothing to these people!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top's Scott Has a Lot of Thoughts on Alex Being America's Nominee
Dreamer Administrator
11/08/16 12:04 AM
xx * Scott's an idiot. He's just mad because Jason is smarter than he is!
ChefSylvia
11/08/16 01:39 PM
xx * Nice to see a former HG that has actually caught up and sees what is being said/done. I agree with Scott, LNJ behaviour is repulsive. NT
NSGirl
11/08/16 06:05 AM
xx * Re: Nice to see a former HG that has actually caught up and sees what is being said/done. I agree with Scott, LNJ behaviour is repulsive.
Kat2some
11/09/16 04:29 AM
xx * am i just paying attention to different show. I will not call either side repulsive. We r seeing how people act 24/7 unfiltered the good & Bad. NT
fin
11/09/16 02:01 AM
xx * yes, the misfits are getting so filthy mouthed,every one of them says shocking horrible things NT
dollady
11/08/16 02:46 PM
xx * Re: yes, the misfits are getting so filthy mouthed,every one of them says shocking horrible things
Kat2some
11/09/16 04:35 AM
xx * I could not agree more. NT
bbmag
11/08/16 01:51 PM
xx * In the beginning Scott was happy to be part of LNJ so he could rat on them to the other side. Too bad none of the alliances worked for him. NT
actionplz
11/08/16 08:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 5743
Thread Tags: Scott BBOTT

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)