Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother: Over the Top' eviction interview: Scott talks Alex and his evil alter ego 'Scottie'
11/06/16 11:59 PM

'Big Brother: Over the Top' eviction interview: Scott talks Alex and his evil alter ego 'Scottie'

Amara Grautski

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Saturday, November 5, 2016, 2:45 PM

Scott, you were one of the “Big Brother” superfans this season. How long have you watched the show for and how did your knowledge of the game shape what you wanted to do in the house?

I’ve been watching this show since I was 10 years old, and I’m 24 now, so I’ve been watching for the past 14 years. The first season I watched in its entirety is BB3, and I fell in love with the way Danielle Reyes and Jason Guy played together. And I’ve been re-watching seasons for years.

Being a huge superfan you go into the house knowing everyone’s going to lie, cheat and steal to make their way to the end. My strategy was to be brutally and shockingly honest with the houseguests, being almost expectedly honest; so that way when I actually needed to lie, the lie would be much more believable. Read on here: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/big-brother-ott-eviction-q-scott-alex-alter-ego-article-1.2859768

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother: Over the Top' eviction interview: Scott talks Alex and his evil alter ego 'Scottie'
Dreamer Administrator
11/06/16 11:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 694
Thread Tags: Scott BBOTT

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)