Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother: Over the Top's Neeley Still Can't Stand Scott
10/28/16 02:07 PM

Big Brother: Over the Top's Neeley Still Can't Stand Scott

by Joyce Eng | Oct 28, 2016 3:55 PM EDT

//snip//
Did you have a feeling you were going, being America's nominee, and the house being so divided?
Neeley: It was a 50-50 split for me. I definitely knew it was a possibility for sure, but I was hoping that America would vote for Scott or one of those girls would've voted in my favor. I knew there was a good chance [I would leave], but I also had hope.

Your speech was insane. What was your thought process when you came up with that?
Neeley: Oh, thank you! [Laughs] I just really wanted people to know that whether I stayed or left that Scott is not trustworthy. Ever since he stepped foot into the house, he has been all over the place. He thought he had a Day 1 alliance, but I don't think he ever had a true alliance with anyone. He's tried to make deals with every single person in that house. I just wanted people to know he can't be trusted and at any given moment he'll throw you under the bus to save his own behind. I mean, everyone does that to some degree, but it's way too early in the game and with the house being so divided, it's too early to really throw people in your own alliance under the bus. He was definitely somebody you can't trust. Read on here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-over-the-top-neeley-exit-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother: Over the Top's Neeley Still Can't Stand Scott
Dreamer Administrator
10/28/16 02:07 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1919
Thread Tags: Neeley BBOTT

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)