Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Julie Chen is 'intrigued' by America's involvement on Big Brother: Over the Top
10/20/16 05:02 AM

Julie Chen is 'intrigued' by America's involvement on Big Brother: Over the Top

by Dalene Rovenstine

October 19 2016 — 2:27 PM EDT

He went from being HOH one week to evicted the next — what do you think was Monte’s downfall in the house?
I think Monte’s downfall in the game was the comment/joke he made about Justin’s clothes being stolen and then Danielle telling Justin about it. Justin’s confrontation with Monte about it and then Neely asking Monte point blank in front of the others if he is racist was the end of the road for Monte. I don’t think Monte sees himself as a racist at all, but even a slight comment that can be construed that way is the end of a person’s game. This incident showed there is zero tolerance for any hint of it and was probably a valuable lesson for all people watching. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/19/big-brother-over-top-julie-chen-week-2-monte-eviction

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Julie Chen is 'intrigued' by America's involvement on Big Brother: Over the Top
Dreamer Administrator
10/20/16 05:02 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1940
Thread Tags: Monte BBOTT

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)