Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
The Girls of ‘Big Brother: Over the Top’ Team Up to Become the ‘Ball Smashers!’
10/19/16 06:31 PM

The Girls of ‘Big Brother: Over the Top’ Team Up to Become the ‘Ball Smashers!’

It’s time to meet the “Ball Smashers!”

Four of Big Brother: Over the Top’s female houseguests -- southern belle Whitney Hogg, law grad Shelby Stockton and Texan sisters Alex and Morgan Willett -- have teamed up to form an all-girls alliance, and they’ve picked a pretty interesting name: the Ball Smashers! If you can’t tell, their mission is to bring down the guys.

“My mom is probably gonna be so embarrassed that I’m in an alliance called the Ball Smashers,” Whitney says in the diary room. “But little does she know, we’re the tightest group in the whole house. Us girls are going to go after every guy in this house, smash some balls. No one’s safe!”

Interestingly, Whitney told ET she wasn’t interested in an all-girls alliance before moving into the house. Read on here: http://www.etonline.com/tv/200789_exclusive_big_brother_over_the_top_girls_alliance/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Girls of ‘Big Brother: Over the Top’ Team Up to Become the ‘Ball Smashers!’
Dreamer Administrator
10/19/16 06:31 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 323
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)