Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

M3gabyt3

M3
Reged: 07/23/02
Loc: 0x0078E5
America's Vote - Watch all 4 videos of Julie explaining America's votes here...
10/02/16 08:45 PM

These clips are available on iPhone CBS App already, but here is how to find them on your desktop:

They reveal some more details about the voting...

For America's care package:
Watch Now
- Each contains an advantage
- Houseguests can only receive one package, unless all HGs left in the game have received a package
- There will be a list of the care packages and the order they are delivered.

"Vote To Send Your Favorite Houseguest A Special Advantage: America, you have the chance to impact the game by sending a Care Package to the Houseguest of your choice. Each Care Package contains an advantage that could help them in the game. On this page is a list of ALL the care packages in the order they will be delivered. Each week, a different Care Package and advantage will be in play... but remember, you can only vote for the current week's Care Package. Think carefully before you cast your vote, because once a Houseguest receives a Care Package, they are not eligible to receive another one. If, at some point in the game, everyone left in the house has already received a Care Package, then everyone IS eligible once again, and the same rules apply."

For Have Nots:
Watch Now
- Week in Have Not room, Cold Showers, Slop
- Have Not cannot be Not Have two weeks in a row
- HOH not eligible

"Pick Three (3) Houseguests To Be Have-Nots This Week: On Big Brother Over the Top, you choose the Have-Nots. Your vote will determine which Houseguests spend a week in the dreaded Have-Not bedroom, must take freezing cold showers, and eat nothing but slop. Keep in mind, a Houseguest cannot be a Have-Not two weeks in a row AND the Head of Household is not eligible...so vote wisely."

For America's eviction vote:
Watch Now
- One additional eviction vote
- Eviction votes are private, so America's Eviction vote will not be revealed to houseguests

"Cast Your Eviction Vote: On Big Brother: Over the Top, you have a say who goes home come eviction night. This season, America will have the chance to cast an eviction vote, just like the Houseguests. That's right, once the final nominees are in place, YOU will be able to vote on which nominee you want to send packing. The nominee that receives the most votes from America will receive one additional vote for eviction. Since eviction votes are private, it will not be revealed to the Houseguests whom America voted to evict."

America's Nominee: (Voting dates)
Voting Page
- Should America's nominee be removed by POV, OR CARE PACKAGE there will not be a replacement nominee.
- America cannot nominate the same Houseguest two weeks in a row

"Vote To Nominate A Houseguest For Eviction: Big Brother: Over the Top is the most interactive season in the history of the game. For the first time ever, YOU will be able to nominate a Houseguest for eviction. Here's how it works: Once the Head of Household's two nominees are in place, you will be able to cast your vote to nominate a third person for eviction from all of the eligible Houseguests. The Houseguest you choose will sit next to the other nominees on the chopping block. However, should America's nominee be removed from the block by the Power of Veto or a Care Package, there will NOT be a replacement nominee. That means, there will either be two or three Houseguests nominated for eviction each week."

In addition, Julie's message played to the house (October 2nd, 8:04 pm BBT) was:

"Hello, Houseguests! I have an important message for you, so listen up. The Safety Ceremonies are over this week, and two of you are now nominated for eviction. But those of you currently not on the chopping block are not out of the woods yet. I promised you all that on Big Brother: Over the Top viewers would be impacting the game more than ever, and it's time to deliver on that promise. Each week, viewers will vote and nominate a third Houseguest for eviction. America's Nominee will immediately join the HoH's nominees on the block... that means each week there will be three Houseguests nominated for eviction. Now listen closely, because I have some important rules about America's Nominee. First, America cannot nominate the same Houseguest two weeks in a row. Second, all three nominees will compete in the Veto Competition. And third, should America's Nominee come off the block because of the veto, America will not name a replacement nominee. That means, at each live eviction, there could be either two OR three Houseguests on the chopping block. That's all for now. I'll be delivering another message to you in a few days, because Big Brother: Over the Top is just getting started. Goodnight Houseguests."

America's Vote Times:
Nominee vote - Sunday 8pm - Monday 9am PT
Eviction vote - Tuesday 2pm - Wednesday 1pm PT
Care Packages - Thursday 10am - Friday 10am PT
Have Nots - Friday 2pm - Saturday 10am PT
** Double eviction night has a special 1 hour vote scheduled.

Edited (10/18/16 04:36 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* America's Vote - Watch all 4 videos of Julie explaining America's votes here...
M3gabyt3 M3gabyt3
10/02/16 08:45 PM
xx * Thanks! NT
jjnewboots
10/03/16 11:22 AM
xx * Thanks for sharing... glad the vote won't be revealed to houseguests. could cause paranoia NT
MaddyP *
10/02/16 10:30 PM
xx * Thx! I have the CBS app but couldn't find these. Is there a list of care packages? NT
aj401
10/02/16 09:09 PM
xx * Please let me know if you find one because I would also like to know NT
CastawayJ
10/02/16 10:40 PM
xx * Probably won't be until the voting pages opens, I guess. NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
10/02/16 09:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5015
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)