Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

WillRulz
Jokers Wild
Reged: 05/22/03
Paul: I got boned by a bitter jury
09/22/16 10:06 AM

By John Powell – GlobalTV.com

He played hard. He played well. Yet, Paul Abrahamian still came up short when it came to claiming that Big Brother crown. The morning after the emotional finale, Paul spoke to GlobalTV.com about his feelings about the jury vote, the game he played and which gameplay and strategy he has no respect for.

John Powell: I have to ask it right off the bat, based on last night’s finale, do you feel boned, Paul?

Paul Abrahamian: Oh, your boy got boned hard! I definitely don’t feel boned but I got boned. There is nothing more I could have done as a player. I think I did exponentially more than anyone else but we had a bitter jury.

Maybe I was a bit of an a-hole but I don’t regret it. I had fun. I was in everyone’s face. I wasn’t afraid to play the game I put my balls on the line all the time. I was upfront with everyone. I have no regrets.

For the full story, click here.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul: I got boned by a bitter jury
WillRulz
09/22/16 10:06 AM
xx * 'Boned'. Another of his words/phrases I can't stand.. ugh! NT
Starr
09/23/16 12:24 PM
xx * lol sure jan. you made the wrong decision. You played yourself. NT
mcoop
09/22/16 04:00 PM
xx * not a Paul fan, but I agree he should have won. He had a better overall game than Nic, and his final speech was much better NT
CaboWabo
09/22/16 01:43 PM
xx * You REALLY have no right to claim bitter jury when you went out of your way to piss people off as you evicted them...
Mikentosh
09/22/16 01:32 PM
xx * who cares his mean in your face ass lost thats all that matters. NT
johnnycat
09/22/16 12:43 PM
xx * I agree with Paul on one thing. He would have lost to James. Nicole, Corey, Paul, Z, Natalie, would have voted for James. Day would vote for vet. NT
GazingEyes
09/22/16 10:41 AM
xx * No. They all (including Day) said that Paul would have beat James. Most likely would have been a 8-1 vote. NT
Boosey02
09/22/16 12:27 PM
xx * I disagree. Paul would have beat James based on what the jurors said last night. Paul chose the wrong person to take to F2 NT
binkie94
09/22/16 11:52 AM
xx * boo flippin boo hoo NT
cappuccino *
09/22/16 10:28 AM
xx * Well..he's right. NT
Kay19
09/22/16 12:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7503
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)