Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother's Corey Brooks Says He 'Would Not Do a Showmance' Again
09/22/16 06:18 AM

Big Brother's Corey Brooks Says He 'Would Not Do a Showmance' Again

September 21, 2016 @ 5:00 PM
By Stephanie Webber

Mistletoe, anyone? Big Brother's Corey Brooks often opened up about the two loves in his life during season 18: Housemate Nicole Franzel and Christmas. The latest evicted contestant opens up exclusively with Us Weekly about the couple's showmance and when he fell for her.

"I didn’t come into this game wanting a showmance, but if it helped my game I wasn’t opposed to it," the baseball coach, 25, tells Us. "The moment I realized I had feelings [for Nicole] was when the girls got scared in the London room. They thought there was ghost in there. They all came running out and Nicole didn’t have a bed. I invited her to be my cuddle buddy and I thought this could be a good thing."

Corey and the BB vet, 24, were the only couple to make it to final four. The two worked together from the very start, but it was Corey who was sent packing first thanks to HOH Paul Abrahamian. Read on here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-corey-brooks-would-not-do-a-showmance-again-w441449

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother's Corey Brooks Says He 'Would Not Do a Showmance' Again
Dreamer Administrator
09/22/16 06:18 AM
xx * "If Nicole is in it then I would do a showmance but if she is not in it than [sic] no." NT
MacGirl
09/22/16 06:32 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 9206
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)