Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Victor Weighs in On This Season's Showmances and the Eviction That Hurt Him the Most (interview)
09/13/16 09:24 PM

September 13, 2016 9:00pm PT by Brian Porreca

'Big Brother 18': Seventh Juror Weighs in On This Season's Showmances and the Eviction That Hurt Him the Most

//snip//
This is your third time being evicted. Which eviction of yours hurt you the most? Why?
This last eviction hurt me the most. When I was evicted on Natalie’s HOH I kind of saw that coming before the nominations. This time, I really did have a lot of trust in Corey and Nicole and the fact that they put me on the block really hurt. At the end of the day, it is a game and we are all playing for the $500,000 so I can’t hold anything against them.

There were three showmances this season with Corey and Nicole, Paulie and Zakiyah, and James and Natalie. It seemed like you wanted a showmance early on, but didn’t have one. Why do you think a showmance didn’t work out for you?
I just didn’t click with Natalie. She is just not my type of girl. After that, I realized I’d rather have a bromance than a showmance. It is less stressful. Actually, I thought the showmances were kind of annoying this summer especially when it came to the final six when it was me and Paul and two showmances. Read on here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-victor-eviction-928689

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Victor Weighs in On This Season's Showmances and the Eviction That Hurt Him the Most (interview)
Dreamer Administrator
09/13/16 09:24 PM
xx * He is not lacking in confidence that is for sure...lol. NT
jjnewboots
09/14/16 02:19 PM
xx * How does he know Corey doesn't want a relationship w/Nicole after the show? Did Corey tell him this and people can change there minds, I don't think
bluedevilsfan71
09/19/16 09:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3940
Thread Tags: Victor BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)