Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother 18': Natalie and James' showmance ends dramatically
09/08/16 11:04 PM

'Big Brother 18': Natalie and James' showmance ends dramatically

Alexis Kleinman's avatar image
By Alexis Kleinman
September 08, 2016

Big Brother showmance is on the line.

Natalie and James are on the block this week, and Thursday is the last evening the two will share in the house together. Victor — this week's Head of Household — is in a final four alliance with Paul, Corey and Nicole.

Natalie recently threw James under the bus to Victor and Paul, telling them she regretted going against them earlier in the game and she was only following James' advice. Victor and Paul told James about Natalie's betrayal, and he was understandably upset.

The tension between Natalie and James is palpable. James confides in Corey, gaining his sympathy. At this point, Nicole, Victor, Paul and Corey aren't sure who to evict. Meanwhile, Natalie is convinced she's going home. Read on here: https://mic.com/articles/153773/big-brother-18-natalie-and-james-showmance-ends-dramatically#.nIT8MtZgo

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother 18': Natalie and James' showmance ends dramatically
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/16 11:04 PM
xx * I still have hope for them. City girl (Jersey no less) country boy (Texas???)...it could work out. I kinda hope so. NT
georgygirl
09/09/16 11:51 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 7979
Thread Tags: James BB18, Natalie BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)