Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: I'm Sad, Too - James and Natalie implode
09/08/16 10:58 PM

Big Brother recap: I'm Sad, Too

James and Natalie implode

by Darren Franich
September 8 2016 — 10:47 PM EDT

“Is the honeymoon over for Jatalie?” asks Julie Chen. “Jatalie”: What a cold description for such a beautiful showmance. For lo these many weeks, beloved prank-scamp James and 3D-printed Kardashian figurine Natalie have engaged in a passionate affair of the heart. Now they’re on the block together. Forget about the honeymoon — they’ve jumped straight to Marriage Year 12, Revolutionary Road, pent-up suburban frustration, unforgiven past love affairs. “It has put a strain on our relationship,” says James.

A strain! Natalie won’t talk to James, unless she’s criticizing him. “We should have trusted the people that got Paulie out,” she tells him. “I never really trusted Core and Nicole. It has bit us in the butt.” Such butt-biting will not stand. Staring at her eviction, Natalie makes a bold decision. “I guess I’ll get dressed cute every day,” she says. “Because it might be my last week.”

The other duos watch the fireworks, plotting, encouraging. The boys agree James is getting a bad rap — and in solidarity, plan to keep him around. Paul and Victor are working James, dreaming of a final-act power trio. Nicole is onto them — as we’ve learned the past few weeks, Nicole doesn’t miss much. Corey thinks Natalie should go home; Nicole, playing the angles, wonders if it’s better to put James out to pasture. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-18-episode-37

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: I'm Sad, Too - James and Natalie implode
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/16 10:58 PM
xx * I don't think they've 'imploded'. They're going through a very difficult time and sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment ...
georgygirl
09/09/16 11:09 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2579
Thread Tags: Natalie BB18, James BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)