Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Nicole sends 'Meech' home, mom approves of eviction choice
09/03/16 01:50 PM

Nicole sends 'Meech' home, mom approves of eviction choice

Bradley Massman, Tribune Staff Writer

Published 7:00 am, Saturday, September 3, 2016
UBLY — It’s down to one in the Big Brother house.

That is, one houseguest from Michigan.

After winning the power of veto earlier this week, Ubly’s Nicole Franzel had all the power inside the house — including the head of household.

“I’m super proud of her,” Nicole’s mother, Jeni Franzel, told the Tribune. “We all are. I really didn’t expect it to go this far.”

As HoH, Nicole nominated Paul and Michelle, of Washington Township, Michigan, for eviction.

“If I were to use the veto, it would definitely show that I’m with James and Natalie or it would show I’m with Victor and Paul,” Nicole told viewers. “So keeping things the same was best for my game and moving forward.”

At the start of Thursday’s show on CBS, viewers witnessed a new alliance form — the team of Nicole, Corey, Paul and Victor. Read on here: http://www.michigansthumb.com/news/article/Nicole-sends-Meech-home-mom-approves-of-9200868.php

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Nicole sends 'Meech' home, mom approves of eviction choice
Dreamer Administrator
09/03/16 01:50 PM
xx * "Michelle didn't go quietly...." This article understated. NT
Iris *
09/03/16 06:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10102
Thread Tags: Michelle BB18, Nicole BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)