Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Why Nicole just became a major player in the ‘BB 18’ season
08/28/16 10:41 AM

Why Nicole just became a major player in the ‘BB 18’ season

by Andrea Reiher at 07:08 AM on Aug 28, 2016

After spending the majority of her “Big Brother 18” summer either sleeping or making out with Corey, Nicole has all of a sudden become a major player in the game. Read on to find out her master plan and whether she can pull it off. Warning: Spoilers from the live feeds.

Nicole’s target

As Head of Household, Nicole decided that Michelle is her target this week, which is both a smart and kind of dumb choice. It’s dumb because Michelle is not a threat to win anything, least of all the game itself, but it’s a smart choice because Nicole can get someone out without having to choose between targeting one of the two remaining two-person alliances (James/Natalie and Victor/Paul).

Michelle is the path of least resistance, so she’s an easy person to evict without getting much blood on your hands or leaving someone in the house who is super mad at you for evicting his or her partner. Read more here: http://zap2it.com/2016/08/big-brother-18-week-10-nicole-wins-power-of-veto-targets-michelle/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why Nicole just became a major player in the ‘BB 18’ season
Dreamer Administrator
08/28/16 10:41 AM
xx * Just proves that sometimes floaters really can float to the top. NT
spikewells *
08/28/16 07:39 PM
xx * Because production rigged the game for her? NT
JoeTheInformed
08/28/16 02:24 PM
xx * shes lucky "mom and dad" (production) told Nat not to put her up last week. can't stand this snake. NT
nobro
08/28/16 04:39 PM
xx * Seems to me she just became Brittany against the Brigade, Really DUMB dumping James & Natalie, her chances of winning are MUCH better w/ them as F4 NT
LibsterQ
08/28/16 01:40 PM
xx * She's not dumping James and Nat, she's just not doing their dirty work, instead she's taking out a direct threat to herself. NT
Dulcie
08/28/16 02:17 PM
xx * she gets hoh and becomes a major player..i dont think so NT
johnnycat
08/28/16 11:53 AM
xx * Thanks, for not saying wins HOH! It was just another one just given to her. NT
supershawn
08/28/16 07:29 PM
xx * I dont like Hgs that whine for another Hg to throw a comp (HOH), and claim they won. Also, dont think Nicole will get all girls jury votes. NT
DaniTheWinner
08/28/16 11:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 10544
Thread Tags: Nicole BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)