Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Victor's Last Stand: An Uphill Battle
08/25/16 04:24 PM

Victor's Last Stand: An Uphill Battle. #BB18
Thursday, August 25, 2016
By FeedWatcher

It looks like the HoH competition will kick off just as the live show ends here on the East Coast, and right now they're saying that it's going to be an endurance comp. This looks similar to the "Graduation" HoH comp that was held in BB11, except instead of sitting on the round disks, the house guests will be hanging on those "popsicles". That big tongue that will be "licking" them is similar to the big diploma that whacked the house guests during BB11.

Who does this competition favor? I think it favors someone strong, with long legs. James is good at endurance, of course, but his legs and arms might be too short to get enough leverage when his grip is slipping. I think both James and Paul will be determined enough to go the distance, though, but I'm not sure if Corey has the gumption to stick it out for hours.

If Paulie or Da'Vonne come back in, I think they can both be strong contenders here. They both want to win and have been getting lots of rest and nutrition in preparation for competing. But Victor might be at a disadvantage, due to being a Have Not all week. But the will is there, certainly.

***VICTOR AND PAUL HAVE A PLAN***

If you watch the live feeds, you might have felt confused by some of the action in the past few days. Since Paul won the PoV, he and Victor have gradually realized that Victor is indeed the target, and Corey is not the pawn that he was rumored to be when Michelle put him on the block in Paul's place.

So...Victor and Paul are taking steps to make it appear that there is now a rift between them, so that the house guests think that Victor and Paul will not be working together if Victor stays in the game. In fact, Victor is now making noise about being so offended by Paul's recent actions that he is going to target him if he stays and wins HoH.

Part of this plan involves Paul getting really chummy with Nicole and Corey, running his mouth about James and Natalie. Paul is taking a risk by doing this, but it's a measured risk, because he's safe this week and he already knows that Natalie and James wanted to evict him this week. Paul told Nicole and Corey that Natalie trashes them constantly, but he doesn't want to focus on personal issues.

Corey: Yeah, I like to think strategically.

(Oh really?) Read on here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/08/victors-last-stand-uphill-battle-bb18.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Victor's Last Stand: An Uphill Battle
Dreamer Administrator
08/25/16 04:24 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2874
Thread Tags: Victor BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)