Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother recap: The Knife in My Back How many HOHs does it take to ruin a friendship?
08/21/16 07:55 PM

Big Brother recap: The Knife in My Back

How many HOHs does it take to ruin a friendship?

by Justin Kirkland

Oh, how the tables have turned. Once upon a Big Brother time, Paulie was riding high, the house was celebrating Frank’s departure, and Natalie and Michelle were merely filler material. Yet here we are, with two HOHs, the memory of Paulie lingering in the air, and… Well, let’s just say Natalie has never worn her high pony higher than she is now. But it took a lot for us to get to that point, and a lot of that journey happened tonight, so let’s catch up with Natalie, Big Meech, and the whole gang.

We start back in the black box of hell, where there’s an awful challenge that requires you to hold a button until you’re told you’re allowed to search for discs. The discs are inside a mix of sludge, feathers, and who knows what else. It’s a messy situation, but not as messy as the one that took place about an hour and a half before Thursday’s eviction. Paulie retreats to the have-not room before voting time to grab Paul, Nicole, and Corey and let them know they need to go after Victor and James. It doesn’t make a lot of sense why he’d pull Paul in, but it sends Nicole into action. She goes to James to let him know about the plan and proposes they work together instead. Read on here: http://www.ew.com/recap/big-brother-season-18-episode-29

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother recap: The Knife in My Back How many HOHs does it take to ruin a friendship?
Dreamer Administrator
08/21/16 07:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7399
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)