Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
‘Big Brother’s’ Audrey: ‘I’m still a winner’
07/24/15 11:12 AM

‘Big Brother’s’ Audrey: ‘I’m still a winner’

by Andrea Reiher at 11:07 AM on Jul 24, 2015

Audrey Middleton was evicted from the “Big Brother" house Thursday (July 23) by a nearly-unanimous vote. But she tells Zap2it she still loved her time on the show — even if it didn’t always look that way.

Zap2it: How was your time on the show in general? Was it harder than you were expecting?
Audrey Middleton:
I had fun, even though sometimes I didn’t look like it. … Absolutely [it was harder], you had no way to prepare yourself mentally for that. As a fan, you’re like, ‘I can do this’ … I walked in there with a set strategy that I think would have worked so much better for me, because I think people did like me initially, and if I would have stuck with that strategy, who knows what would have happened? But the superfan in me was like, ‘I gotta fight!’ I pulled my sword too soon.
Read more here: http://zap2it.com/2015/07/big-brother-17-audrey-middleton-eviction-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ‘Big Brother’s’ Audrey: ‘I’m still a winner’
Dreamer Administrator
07/24/15 11:12 AM
xx * I had a feeling that Audrey would name Vanessa as playing a great game and in a good position to go far. NT
GazingEyes
07/24/15 02:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1826
Thread Tags: Audrey BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)