Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Becky & Shelli Win HoH On 'Big Brother 17' & It's About Time The Ladies Get To Rule
07/02/15 07:52 PM

Becky & Shelli Win HoH On 'Big Brother 17' & It's About Time The Ladies Get To Rule

Martha Sorren
@marthasorren
21 minutes ago• Entertainment

When Big Brother 17 premiered last week and immediately crowned two male Heads of Household, I was mildly annoyed. Like Audrey said when she walked into the house, it’s time for a woman to win the game. And, it starts with getting some ladies in the HoH suite, everyone. But, any frustration I had for last week’s HoH winners was mollified by the total girl power we got Thursday night when Becky and Shelli won the two Big Brother HoH slots for the week! Although by the end of the week, one will be dethroned during the Battle of the Bock, I’m still pretty excited for them to be on top for a little while.
Read more here: http://www.bustle.com/articles/94795-becky-shelli-win-hoh-on-big-brother-17-its-about-time-the-ladies-get

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Becky & Shelli Win HoH On 'Big Brother 17' & It's About Time The Ladies Get To Rule
Dreamer Administrator
07/02/15 07:52 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 705
Thread Tags: Audrey BB17, Shelli BB17, Austin BB17, Steve BB17, Becky BB17, Vanessa BB17, Clay BB17, Jace BB17, Jackie BB17, James BB17, Jason BB17, Jeff BB17, John BB17, Liz BB17, Meg BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)