Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Clay & Da'Vonne Fight On 'Big Brother 17' & It's All Over The Smallest, Dumbest Thing
07/02/15 01:08 AM

Clay & Da'Vonne Fight On 'Big Brother 17' & It's All Over The Smallest, Dumbest Thing

Allison Piwowarski

7 hours ago• Entertainment

When you’re cooped up in a house of complete strangers, surely things are going to get to you easier than IRL. Which could explain the fight that wins the award for Dumbest Fight in the History of Big Brother*. Allow me to explain: Clay and Da’Vonne argued on Big Brother 17 about Mama Day coming into one of the bedrooms counting things. Why did they continue to fight about something so silly? I have no clue, but the only good thing is that Clay got some serious camera time.
Read more here: http://www.bustle.com/articles/94511-clay-davonne-fight-on-big-brother-17-its-all-over-the-smallest-dumbest-thing

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Clay & Da'Vonne Fight On 'Big Brother 17' & It's All Over The Smallest, Dumbest Thing
Dreamer Administrator
07/02/15 01:08 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1658
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)