Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
“Big Brother 17,” Let The Games Begin!
06/25/15 08:48 PM

“Big Brother 17,” Let The Games Begin!

Entertainment

by LaDale Anderson - June 25, 2015

HOLLYWOOD—After weeks of counting down, “Big Brother 17” premiered on Wednesday, June 24. It seems to have become a trend in the last two cycles to do a two-night premiere. It’s like the showrunners love to tease and keep the viewers wanting more. Sometimes giving us all the juicy details right away is better than prolonging things. I mean just do a 2-hour premiere.

Julie Chen delivered a slew of surprises to the new houseguests. The first surprise for viewers was the notion of three twists being revealed on the first night. One of those twists involved the fan favorite, the return of ‘The Battle of the Block.’

What a stupid twist, it sucked last summer and made the game predictable. The first eight houseguests to enter the abode were James, Meg, Clay, Audrey, Da’Vonne, Shelli, Jace and Austin.
Quote:

The second night of the premiere delivered even BIGGER surprises for viewers. The audience got to meet Steve, Vanessa, Jason, Becky, Liz and John. I’ll admit night two was 10 times the intensity from the previous night. The new houseguests learned about the BOB twist, as well as that they have a chance to become the second HOH of the week. I already like Vanessa; she seems bold, witty and smarter than what everyone expects. The houseguests noticed two additional seats at the table, and let the speculation begin.

Read more here: http://www.canyon-news.com/big-brother-17-let-the-games-begin/30166

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* “Big Brother 17,” Let The Games Begin!
Dreamer Administrator
06/25/15 08:48 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 328
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)