Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

habilla00
Thread Baron
Reged: 03/08/08
TheHollywoodBillboard Chatting with Big Brother’s Cody Calafiore
10/13/14 08:19 AM

Ninety-seven days in the Big Brother house. That’s what 23-year old Cody Calafiore endured this past summer. Now that he’s been back at home in New Jersey for the past few weeks, we wanted to catch up with this season’s runner up and see how life outside the house is treating him.

“What an incredible experience this has been,” Cody said at the beginning of our chat.

I couldn’t resist telling him that after watching for an entire summer, millions of us television viewers feel like we already know him. “Yeah, that’s crazy isn’t it?” he said. Between three episodes a week and the nightly live TV coverage on TVGN, viewers got to know all 16 of the houseguests fairly well, including some of those embarrassing moments.

“It was crazy how often I’d forget that he microphone was on or that a camera was following me around the house,” Cody said. “I’d have to remind myself that my parents were watching.” That didn’t really effect his game play though.

Read here: http://thehollywoodbillboard.com/cody-calafiore-interview/

Edited (10/14/14 04:27 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* TheHollywoodBillboard Chatting with Big Brother’s Cody Calafiore
habilla00
10/13/14 08:19 AM
xx * Very nice interview with Cody. NT
CougarSpy
10/14/14 06:44 AM
xx * I always liked Cody and he is an honorable guy who is dang HOT. NT
KataGarbo
10/14/14 02:28 AM
xx * Cody is a salt of the earth, stand-up guy. I sort of hope he never realizes that Derrick picked him, in large part, because of his malleability and
WhirledPeas
10/13/14 08:11 PM
xx * Derrick told Victoria the reason he got so close with Cody of all people is because he liked him and felt the rest of the BS didn't. So there were
krh5038
10/19/14 09:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4804
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)