Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

This is a response to: Game Fail – Final Three: Who deserves to win, lose?
hbkrvdbew
Reged: 08/05/10
I'm confused. Derrick is the undisputed winner & 1 of the most dominant BB players ever yet by their rating system he got a 15/20 to Cody's 14.5/20?
09/23/14 01:47 PM

Something seems off there as Cody is certainly nowhere near an all time great player and he's only rated .5 better than him which also doesn't seem like a undisputed win. Personally i think Derrick social game score is too low. I also think their entertainment scores shouldn't be equal. As they were both pretty boring but Derrick had the complete puppet mastery thing and never going on the block thing going for him to up his score where Cody had nothing really.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Game Fail – Final Three: Who deserves to win, lose?
WillRulz
09/23/14 10:23 AM
xx * I'm confused. Derrick is the undisputed winner & 1 of the most dominant BB players ever yet by their rating system he got a 15/20 to Cody's 14.5/20?
hbkrvdbew
09/23/14 01:47 PM
xx * Author is wrong when he writes that Derrick wasn't necessarily that well liked. I think most of the hgs liked and respected him. NT
grandjete
09/24/14 01:01 AM
xx * Thanks for saving me the trouble of opening the link. Anyone who rates Derrick & Cody's game play that close, doesn't know WTF he's talking about. NT
Jennerific713
09/23/14 05:14 PM
xx * If you read, he has not done so at all. He rates by social, strategic, entertainment value and then overall value as a HG. Big difference. NT
WillRulz
09/23/14 06:02 PM
xx * Global TV writer who writes for the TV audience - his typos give away his lack of credibility & professionalism, never mind the drivel he writes! NT
PeechyGurl
09/23/14 04:34 PM
xx * There's a lot about that article that's questionable. Even if you hate Vic there's no way her entertainment value was only 1/10. The author also
Corndogger
09/23/14 01:53 PM
xx * Thanks for the well thought out article! #TeamDerrick! NT
LuLu27
09/23/14 12:27 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 6773
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)