Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother' host Julie Chen says 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
08/30/14 12:40 PM

This thread has been moved

Thread moved to the BB Discussion Forum.

'Big Brother' host Julie Chen says 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'

By Dalton Ross on Aug 29, 2014 at 12:44PM@DaltonRoss

Each week after every eviction, host Julie Chen will answer a few of EW’s burning questions about the latest episode of Big Brother.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I was positively riveted watching Christine’s husband and family talk about how uncomfortable they were watching her cuddle and flirt with Cody. What do you make of the whole Christine-Cody situation, and does her husband have a right to be upset?
JULIE CHEN: Christine’s husband has every right to be upset. In fact, he wasn’t upset enough. All I know is if I ever did what Christine did then I would be coming home to no husband at all!!! Then again Christine is a free spirit and he knew who he married in the first place.

EW: America soundly rejected Team America’s self-appointed mission to put on a play. Let’s be honest — how lame was that, Julie?
CHEN: That was no play! And Derrick even called it “that Broadway thing?!?!” Wha?!?!? There were no story lines, no dialogue, no interaction between any of them. That was a string of imitations of one another. Funny ones. But NOT a play! Fail!!!

Continue reading here: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/29/big-brother-julie-chen-christine-husband/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen says 'Christine's husband has every right to be upset'
Dreamer Administrator
08/30/14 12:40 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 588
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)