Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB News & Rumors

willwill
Key Meister
Reged: 07/30/10
Zach's mom's letter
08/05/14 08:42 PM

This thread has been moved

Thread moved to the BB Fans Forum. Click on above link to view/reply.

A letter from Zach's mom:

Dear ZachAttach Fans
There has never been a time in my life that was crazier than this summer. Zach’s journey on Big Brother was supposed to be his and his alone but it became a major family affair. From all of the Rance’s, both here and in England, thank you for all your kind words and support.
As all of you know, I have watched BB since season 1 and Zach was right there beside me on the couch keeping me company. Admittingly there were a couple of seasons early on that just didn’t hook me. Each summer my family knows that for 3 months mommy gets to watch her favorite show without being disturbed. I’ve watched only the aired shows and never in my wildest dreams knew how big the fandom actually was. Well, I certainly got my fill this summer.
Zach will probably not be saved this week but let me reassure you of a couple of things….he achieved a goal he’s had for a long time, he made it into the house!! He also made a mark in this world. He will forever be associated with FruitLoop Dingus and Don’t Get Me Turnt Up! He will always be known as a former HG on such a popular show and most important, he has so many people who fell in love with him!! He is one lucky young man!
It’s been hard for me this week, a mom doesn’t want to see her son look defeated and feel ostracized. I’ve stopped watching the feeds because it’s breaking my heart, but I do know its a game and he might not be the winner of the $500,000 but he won big time!
Zach will be just fine, that boy always lands on his feet and I can’t wait to share what I experienced on Twitter this summer. Actually it’s not just me, it’s his dad Kevin, his little broski Peyton, his dog Tiger Woods, his uncles Jack, Keith, and Dave, his aunt Debbie, his cousin Lindsay and his good friend Drew! All you fans have made this incredible and fun and I know Zach will be overwhelmed by your support!
Let’s support who is left in the house and ride out the rest of this season!…….and be prepared for Peyton’s turn in the BB house for BB31!!
Love Jill

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Zach's mom's letter
willwill
08/05/14 08:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 8088
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)