Forums >> General Discussion >> Animal House

This is a response to: Wow, you win the prize for the Freakiest Cat Injury! I've never, ever heard of that happening! How's your ear doing now? Hope it's ok. With my
CatsRock
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 07/07/10
Loc: Oh Canada
Also, Jokerette, you should post this story in the Animal House Forum because it's the PURR-fect place for it to be read by animal lovers lol. NT
04/12/17 02:07 PM

Laughter is the best medicine and life is short so enjoy it to the fullest.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I challenge you - to have ever even HEARD of a weirder accident than what happened to me an hour ago
Jokerette Administrator
04/12/17 12:53 PM
xx * Just be glad his claw punctured your ear. If he had fallen lower he'd have pierced your
Wildcard
06/07/17 10:15 PM
xx * Update: almost had to go to ER for stitches - would YOU want to explain THIS to the doc??? NT
Jokerette Administrator
04/12/17 01:56 PM
xx * Wow, you win the prize for the Freakiest Cat Injury! I've never, ever heard of that happening! How's your ear doing now? Hope it's ok. With my
CatsRock
04/12/17 02:05 PM
xx * He sliced right through the ear. GAWD it hurt. NT
Jokerette Administrator
04/13/17 01:03 AM
xx * Also, Jokerette, you should post this story in the Animal House Forum because it's the PURR-fect place for it to be read by animal lovers lol. NT
CatsRock
04/12/17 02:07 PM
xx * Had I a brain - I'd never have posted it ANYWHERE rofl NT
Jokerette Administrator
04/13/17 01:03 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 661
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)