Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> This Is Us

This is a response to: Change isn't always easy. The cast gets real on the This Is Us AFTERSHOW, presented by Chevrolet.
GazingEyes
Joker's Concierge
Reged: 11/15/08
Loc: NYC & Louisiana
Great Aftershow episode!! I love this family! I also loved this episode!! *Spoilers*
11/01/17 09:53 AM

It was emotional throughout especially when Rebecca had the realization that Jack will not be there to share her future with the family and with his grandchild's birth!!

It also shows that it was 10 years after Jack died that Miguel shows up in her life with his message on her Facebook page! When the actors said we would love Miguel and also he didn't just swoop into their lives, makes this perfect for accepting him going forward. The emotions are so real!!

I love getting to know their characters. Awe at Kevin giving that boy candy when they were younger so that he could go and hold Kate's hand going through the haunted house!!

Can't wait to see more!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Change isn't always easy. The cast gets real on the This Is Us AFTERSHOW, presented by Chevrolet.
Dreamer Administrator
11/01/17 02:16 AM
xx * Great Aftershow episode!! I love this family! I also loved this episode!! *Spoilers*
GazingEyes
11/01/17 09:53 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 142
Thread Tags: This Is Us

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)