Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> This Is Us

Rio
JU Warrior
Reged: 04/09/07
Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio
This Is Us' Devastating a Death Not as Final as You Think: Find Out How William Is Coming Back
02/25/17 04:29 PM

This Is Us' Devastating a Death Not as Final as You Think: Find Out How Illiam Is Coming Back

Gone but not forgotten and not exactly gone either. This Is Us fans were beside themselves when William lost his battle with cancer.... But series creator Dan Fogelman offered a glimmer of hope during a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly.

Fogelman revealed that William who shared a lovely road trip with his biological son Randall before dying will continue to pop up in flashbacks in season 2, along with making an appearance in next week's installment.....

For more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/this-is-us-devastating-death-is-not-as-final-as-you-think-w468439

Rio: "Warriors...Come out to playay!!!!!!!!!"

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This Is Us' Devastating a Death Not as Final as You Think: Find Out How William Is Coming Back
Rio
02/25/17 04:29 PM
xx * I figured they would do that, he's too good of an character/actor to not keep using. NT
terlu
02/25/17 07:34 PM
xx * That's great news NT
VelvetWind
02/25/17 04:30 PM
xx * He is a great actor. I was touched when he spoke about saying good bye, to his granddaughters, while they were sleeping. NT
Rio
02/25/17 04:31 PM
xx * Yep! I had a feeling he was going to die when he said goodbye to the girls NT
VelvetWind
02/25/17 04:33 PM
xx * looking up not down. "chills" NT
Axelsen
02/25/17 04:32 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 463
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)