Forums >> Non-Reality Shows >> The Walking Dead

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Fear the Walking Dead's Finale All But Confirmed Who the Crossover Character Will Be
10/16/17 02:42 AM

Fear the Walking Dead's Finale All But Confirmed Who the Crossover Character Will Be

By Liam Mathews | Oct 15, 2017 11:00 PM EDT

Fear the Walking Dead dropped the strongest hint yet about who the planned Walking Dead crossover character will be in its Season 3 finale.

Creator Robert Kirkman announced during The Walking Dead's New York Comic Con panel last week that "There is one character that is going to go from one show, that I will not name, to another show, that I will not name." Fans immediately started speculating on what would happen, and settled on Abraham Ford (Michael Cudlitz) appearing on Fear the Walking Dead as the most likely scenario.

It makes perfect sense: Abe is a fan-favorite character whose presence on Fear would draw attention to the lesser-watched spin-off. He has an established backstory of how he was spending the apocalypse before he linked up with Eugene (Josh McDermitt) and Rosita (Christian Serratos) -- he was living with his family in a grocery store in Houston. And Michael Cudlitz's first project after his Walking Dead death -- a pilot called The Trustee -- didn't go to series, so he's probably available to make an appearance in Season 4. He even teased Abraham's return on Twitter. "Crazy s--- is about to go down. See y'all on the other side," he wrote the day of The Walking Dead's Comic Con panel. More here: http://www.tvguide.com/news/fear-the-walking-dead-finale-crossover-abraham/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Fear the Walking Dead's Finale All But Confirmed Who the Crossover Character Will Be
Dreamer Administrator
10/16/17 02:42 AM
xx * id be ok with that, the spinoff could use a boost NT
justin_2pac
10/22/17 01:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 273
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)