Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Voice

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
The Voice winner Chris Blue shares the best advice Alicia Keys gave him
05/25/17 12:22 AM

The Voice winner Chris Blue shares the best advice Alicia Keys gave him

Season 12 champion on his triumph over self-doubt, his love for the WWE, and his upcoming album

Dan Heching

Posted on May 24, 2017 at 3:04pm EDT

Tuesday night marked the close of Season 12 of NBC’s reality singing competition The Voice, and what a night it was — not only for champion Chris Blue, but for his coach Alicia Keys, who scored her first team win with the victory. Blue, a Tennessee native from a large family with music in its blood, was somewhat of an underdog this season; he was the final Voice hopeful selected in the blind audition rounds, taking the very last spot on Team Alicia Keys.

EW caught up with Blue on Wednesday to talk about some truly valuable in-the-moment advice from Keys, his not-so-secret passion for WWE, and how far he’s come from thinking he wasn’t talented enough to even be on The Voice in the first place.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What is the last thing you remember thinking before they called your name last night?

CHRIS BLUE: Such a great question! Last thing I remember thinking was my name. One of the things that my coach Alicia [Keys] preached to me is, if you can see it, imagine it, and feel it into the universe or into the atmosphere, then that thing, whatever you feel, imagine and see, will come into existence. So I was just thinking my name, Chris Blue, Chris Blue. And also thinking about how it all began for me, which is back in June, of last year. I went to Atlanta, Georgia to audition and stood in that 7,000- or 10,000-person line, to being the winner of The Voice, or being in the position to become winner of The Voice. Read on here: http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/24/the-voice-chris-blue-exclusive-interview/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The Voice winner Chris Blue shares the best advice Alicia Keys gave him
Dreamer Administrator
05/25/17 12:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 250
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)