Forums >> General Discussion >> The Score

This is a response to: I wonder why she decided to share this now.....maybe she wants him to retire? Especially since he said he's playing 5more yrs. NT
colleenag
Jokers Pro
Reged: 12/28/13
Loc: New Hampshire
I don't think she meant to share this information. I'm gonna assume that as his wife she knows when he's concussed but I read there has been some
05/19/17 10:31 AM

denial that he was concussed. I believe Gisele. I'm pretty sure it "slipped" out as she tried to explain why she was worried about Tom's continuing to play football.

Gisele is on record as wanting Tom to retire, begging him, but he's not ready and that's that. I'm with Big G on this too.

Edited (05/19/17 10:32 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tom Brady had a concussion last year, wife Gisele Bundchen says @cnnsport
Axelsen
05/17/17 09:37 PM
xx * I wonder why she decided to share this now.....maybe she wants him to retire? Especially since he said he's playing 5more yrs. NT
wyndycty
05/18/17 05:47 AM
xx * I don't think she meant to share this information. I'm gonna assume that as his wife she knows when he's concussed but I read there has been some
colleenag
05/19/17 10:31 AM
xx * Who knows. might we see more of J Garoppolo? That could be a Good Thing! NT
Axelsen
05/19/17 10:34 AM
xx * I think that's why Bill B. kept Jimmy G. Tom may want to play till he's 75 but ... well. Patriot Nation are very happy to have Jimmy G on board NT
colleenag
05/19/17 10:40 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 191
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)