Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: She is batsh*t cray...those eyes! NT
frozencactus
veteran
Reged: 04/14/07
Loc: Sonaran Desert
I really think that Ramona has gone all in on her crazy. There's no one to reel her in any more. Mario got smart and left her loony azz, and Avery
07/22/17 11:18 AM

left for college. I don't see Avery ever moving back in, so Ramona has no one in her life to say, you know, maybe you shouldn't do/say that. I think Mario kept the crazy at bay for so long that most people were unaware of just how bad it is! I wouldn't let her come into my house!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Ramona Singer Bans Her Friends From Talking to Her Ex’s New Girlfriend
pusssykatt
07/21/17 05:15 PM
xx * Where's the rest of the story? NT
frozencactus
07/22/17 07:09 PM
xx * Not new .. that's the chicky he cheated on her .. Thats a wound that will take long to heal and made her crazier IMO NT
CatsMommie
07/22/17 06:20 PM
xx * She is batsh*t cray...those eyes! NT
Jamsie
07/22/17 10:19 AM
xx * I really think that Ramona has gone all in on her crazy. There's no one to reel her in any more. Mario got smart and left her loony azz, and Avery
frozencactus
07/22/17 11:18 AM
xx * She has definitely lost the slim grasp she had on reality! She's the car wreck I can't look away from...wait, that's the whole show!! NT
Jamsie
07/22/17 12:13 PM
xx * She says I know I'm not normal, but those girls (the other housewives) are effen crazy! Hahahahaha! NT
frozencactus
07/22/17 11:09 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1396
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)