Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Welllll... they could have totally done that 4 parter in 2.5/3 at most.
Dexter
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/06/07
IDK, I think Kenya was willing to trade having attention off herself if it meant Phaedra was taken down, she seemed to enjoy sitting back....
05/08/17 10:08 AM

and just being able to watch the drama.

Phadra was supposedly fired, but who really knows.... After the stunt she pulled it's probably in her best interest to wonder off in to the night. A lawyer telling lies about people doing drugs and attempting to rape others is such a bad look. And it was creepy (and enjoyable) how mute she stayed during all this, but part of me wonders if she knew if she admitted anything that Kandi could use it against her in court.

I think Porsha pretended to be upset because she knew how messed up the situation looked, but I don't buy that she felt bad for Kandi. If she liked Kandi than she wouldn't have brought it up on camera in the first place.

And ITA, a month long reunion is way too much.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Welllll... they could have totally done that 4 parter in 2.5/3 at most.
Gamecock
05/08/17 09:52 AM
xx * IDK, I think Kenya was willing to trade having attention off herself if it meant Phaedra was taken down, she seemed to enjoy sitting back....
Dexter
05/08/17 10:08 AM
xx * Yup, once law enforcement got involved, Porsha jumped at the only out she had. NT
PointBeing
05/08/17 05:20 PM
xx * Kenya was in heaven NT
xrayspex
05/08/17 01:38 PM
xx * When ya look at it like that... Kenya got a twofer.. Phaedra & Porsha.
Gamecock
05/08/17 10:22 AM
xx * Phaedra & Porsha leaving would be wonderful! I liked the comment someone made maybe on WWHL.Phaedra must have been ON something the way she seemed
Mazita
05/08/17 01:10 PM
xx * She was on nothing-she just a cold hearted biatch full of BS an phony as all hell. NT
xrayspex
05/08/17 01:36 PM
xx * Agree NT
dillybean
05/08/17 04:25 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 673
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)