Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: What is going on with Meghan King Edmonds, OC, daughter & the helmet? I saw a tweet/IG post about it up there. NT
cantgetenough
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 09/17/06
Loc: California
Is her baby in a helmet? My boyfriend's granddaughter needed one when she was about 5 or 6 months. She was such a good sleeper that she ended up
04/26/17 08:03 AM

with the back of her head being really flat. The helmet is used to just help reshape and form the skull as the baby is growing. It's very common.

cantgetenough has finally had enough.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What is going on with Meghan King Edmonds, OC, daughter & the helmet? I saw a tweet/IG post about it up there. NT
Gamecock
04/26/17 07:54 AM
xx * Is her baby in a helmet? My boyfriend's granddaughter needed one when she was about 5 or 6 months. She was such a good sleeper that she ended up
cantgetenough
04/26/17 08:03 AM
xx * yes, her baby is in one. My first thought was... what is going on in Cali??? Bc that is 2 housewives w babies in the helmets NT
Gamecock
04/26/17 11:03 AM
xx * My nephew had one for a birth defect & my SIL said she saw a trend of the rich getting them to make the baby "perfect" & insurance would never
silverspoons *
04/29/17 08:38 PM
xx * It seems so unnecessary in most cases & therefore vain. Those that need it is a different story. NT
Gamecock
04/30/17 11:51 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 430
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)