Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: Wait, What? They were all (Kim's family) were just in Italy. Hard to do if you don't leave your house. lol NT
Gamecock
Poo Bah
Reged: 10/03/06
Yeah, they go on trips in a huge group-- 2 adults, 6 kids, 1 asst, 1 cook, plus the older girls usually bring a friend or 2... then there is the
03/27/17 12:36 PM

filming crew. My main point is Kim wont leave the house to do things with those ladies. I just do not buy for a minute she is interested in bonding w any of them... getting to know the new ones... going on outtings or trips.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* NeNe Leakes..my contract's gotta be richer than Kim's
pusssykatt
03/24/17 01:58 PM
xx * I dont see this working for Kim. Towards the end of her RH stint previously she wanted less & less to do with the ladies. She barely leaves her house
Gamecock
03/24/17 02:14 PM
xx * Wait, What? They were all (Kim's family) were just in Italy. Hard to do if you don't leave your house. lol NT
LettucePray
03/27/17 01:04 AM
xx * Yeah, they go on trips in a huge group-- 2 adults, 6 kids, 1 asst, 1 cook, plus the older girls usually bring a friend or 2... then there is the
Gamecock
03/27/17 12:36 PM
xx * I think you're right...she is living high off the hog with no income coming in except trying to find Brielle a job NT
pusssykatt
03/24/17 04:36 PM
xx * And Brielle couldnt be dumber if she tried. I didnt realize what a doofus she is until a season or so ago. NT
Gamecock
03/25/17 09:52 AM
xx * Just say no Bravo... just say no NT
Gamecock
03/24/17 02:11 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1073
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)