Forums >> Reality Shows >> The Real Housewives

This is a response to: I think it was weird & out of place for Rinna to say it. Dorit is weirder on the daily, so it wouldnt surprise me if they were doing coke in the
CClovesBB
Key Meister
Reged: 05/04/08
Especially considering they have Boy George as a permanent house guest.
03/24/17 02:38 PM

I'd find it extremely odd that everyone got up at the same time and left, too. I'm thinking Rinna commented to one of the other guests and got the low-down off camera and that's why it seems to have come so far out of left field.

I am SICK of Dorit trying to deflect whenever she's confronted, using the "I don't remember" excuse and refusing to sincerely apologize for any of it... and then she has the audacity to continue to bad-mouth her accusers with Kyle and LVP trying to keep them on her side. Telling Erika "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" is not a sincere apology... "IF I", you know you did because everyone including her just told you that you did!!!!!!

Oh, and Kyle jumping on Rinna for asking about the husband... Rinna did NOT ask about the husband, she asked Dorit if SHE trusts her husband. It's obvious to all of us what a perv he is; answering 'yes' or 'no' wouldn't have changed anyone's opinion of him, but it would have about Dorit because she's either oblivious to it or knows he does it and doesn't care.

Rinna gets the "won't shut up" tag and edit when it's really Dorit that should have it. Rinna owned up to what she said about Kim to Eden, and did it with class. Dorit is still in denial. She spends so much time trying to figure out what accent she wants to use next that she doesn't listen to what anyone says... or if she listens, she doesn't take the time to HEAR what they are saying. She wants her fake accents heard!!!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* my 2 favs on RHOBH were off the rails on Tuesday. Rinna and Erika need to pull it together. NT
betrma
03/23/17 06:39 AM
xx * Not surprising to me. True colors are showing. Blech on both EJ and Rinna. Couldn't care less about either of them. NT
LettucePray
03/27/17 01:08 AM
xx * At least I find them "fun" to watch- a bit interesting an entertaining. Dorito coke ho (LOL) I find so boring an nothing interesting about her. NT
xrayspex
03/27/17 08:23 AM
xx * I don't care for Eden. I really didn't like Dorit in the beginning and still am not a fan, but she brings a little pot stirring to the show which is
cantgetenough
03/27/17 08:28 AM
xx * I cant stand her creepy pompous husband too! NT
xrayspex
03/27/17 08:32 AM
xx * OMG! That was the best dinner ever on housewives-ROFL-totally insane. NT
xrayspex
03/23/17 02:23 PM
xx * Erika Girardi Admits She "Overreacted" to Eileen Davidson During Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Hong Kong Blowout
L24
03/23/17 09:29 AM
xx * OMG... LMAOffff... Lisa Rinna asking Dorit if they were doing Coke in the bathroom. And Kyle acting like that crap doesnt happen. NT
Gamecock
03/23/17 09:09 AM
xx * Rinna just mad she didn't get invited into the bathroom. NT
Dexter
03/23/17 01:11 PM
xx * Right? I would of been like "bunch of cokeheads" if everyone got up from a dinner table I was at and left. I wouldn't of said it to the host
betrma
03/23/17 01:00 PM
xx * I think it was weird & out of place for Rinna to say it. Dorit is weirder on the daily, so it wouldnt surprise me if they were doing coke in the
Gamecock
03/24/17 01:57 PM
xx * Especially considering they have Boy George as a permanent house guest.
CClovesBB
03/24/17 02:38 PM
xx * Eventually, I would have got up & left... right before I told Erika to shove her tude up her ass. NT
Gamecock
03/23/17 09:08 AM
xx * I would be right behind you ;)She has got big publicity from the show.Now I wish she would just take her GLAM Squad and ride off into the sunset! NT
Mazita
03/27/17 06:54 AM
xx * I'm still an EJ fan. I think she's largely out of her element and comfort zone and showed some vulnerability this season. She holds a lot in and
cantgetenough
03/27/17 08:15 AM
xx * Hell yes. I would have said KMSBCA (nod to the Wild Bunch to translate that). I've been waiting for the Ericka Jane love affair here to be over. NT
LettucePray
03/27/17 12:59 AM
xx * I need a translator but I think I agree...LOL NT
Mazita
03/27/17 06:55 AM
xx * Yeah, Erika came unglued. WOW!!! NT
Gamecock
03/23/17 09:05 AM
xx * I think Erika has held everything in for so long that she just cracked. I think her outburst towards Eileen was more about Dorit and less from what
littlewop
03/23/17 08:35 AM
xx * EJ is FAKE and so is her marriage. JMO. NT
LettucePray
03/27/17 01:01 AM
xx * You see it the way I do...fake,phoney and a convenience for both!! NT
Mazita
03/27/17 06:56 AM
xx * OMG I saw that clip and thought it was so over the top then when I asked what happened, it made me think it was deflection NT
petite6
03/23/17 08:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3187
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)